Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Merrimack Home


Fire Damage at this Merrimack home started with an electrical fire in a ceiling fixture. The before photo shows damage to the ceiling and attic area around the ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Merrimack Meeting Room


Commercial water damage at this Merrimack meeting room occurred when the main water line burst during the night. The before photo shows how much standing water ... READ MORE



Merrimack Vacant Rental and Storm Problems


The empty rental house was struck by storm water that drenched the carpeting and the baseboards in Merrimack. The Before Photo shows a waterlogged floor that ne... READ MORE



Amherst Kitchen Rebuild Post Fire Damage


The frying pan splattered flaming grease which heavily damaged a kitchen in Amherst. The homeowner was amazed by the rebuilt kitchen after some days of work. Th... READ MORE



Commercial Sewage Problem in a Merrimack Shop


The restroom spilled raw sewage onto the floor and furnishings of this beauty shop in Merrimack. This unsanitary incident requires professionally administered c... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Merrimack Gymnasium


Storm damage to this Merrimack gymnasium left standing water and debris covering the floor. The water remained on the floor long enough to allow seepage to the ... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Merrimack Home


Fire damage at this Merrimack home was so intense that it burnt through the ceiling and roof. The before photo show the gaping hole in the roof. This area neede... READ MORE



Storm Damaged Ceiling and Flat Roof


The severe storm in Amherst only lasted several hours, but it tore a hole in the roof allowing for about twenty gallons of water to filter down through the shea... READ MORE



Water Damage in Merrimack, NH


A sprinkler head malfunction at this Holiday Inn in Merrimack, NH dumped a substantial amount of water into the structure. As seen in the before photo, the hall... READ MORE



Mold in attic in Merrimack


A attic that had mold in the attic, we remediated the mold in the attic