Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Sewage Biohazard in a Merrimack Basement

Older homes often suffer rusted, iron sewage pipes that finally split and spew biohazardous substances onto the concrete pad. A Merrimack homeowner realized the... READ MORE

Water Damaged Basement In Merrimack

A homeowner in Merrimack contacted our experts regarding a water damage emergency. The water heater burst and caused damage to the unfinished basement. We arriv... READ MORE

Merrimack Flooded Basement, What Next?

We suggest to call us, SERVPRO because We're Faster To Any Size Disaster. By arriving soon after the call for help, our local company can immediately begin to e... READ MORE

Water Damaged Laundry Room

Yikes! What a mess! What do you do when flooding causes the back yard to enter your home? This homeowner called their local SERVPRO Franchise professionals. Fir... READ MORE

Basement Mitigation in Merrimack due to water damage

This flooded basement in Merrimack, New Hampshire needed immediate restoration. Our team arrived with the right equipment to handle the water damage. Our cust... READ MORE

Milford Water and Subsequent Mold Damage

When this Milford laundry room had a water damage incident, they did not think mold was an issue as well. But when the crew came out to remediate the water dam... READ MORE

Black Mold Damage in Merrimack

When black mold is found on a premises, containment and the removal of the affected walls or other materials affected is typically recommended and done. Our tea... READ MORE

Water Damage in Amherst

This Amherst homeowner called SERVPRO when they discovered a leak in their ceiling. Pipes from the upstairs bathroom had burst causing water to leak throughout... READ MORE

Hotel Mold Damage in Merrimack

What do you do when water damage in your Merrimack Holiday Inn turns to mold? Why call SERVPRO, of course! Our crew offers containment of the infestation, treat... READ MORE

Lyndeborough Mold Damage Remediation

Our customer in Lyndeborough, NH experienced a water damage loss which resulted in a major finding of mold in the living room. The SERVPRO crew quickly containe... READ MORE