About SERVPRO of Merrimack
Kevin & Cynthia Lee
Owners of SERVPRO of Merrimack
Even though Merrimack is among the top 10 most populated municipalities throughout the state, it does not have that big city feel. We are neighbors and friends, and as a professional restoration team that has been serving Merrimack and its surrounding areas for decades, we have developed some deep relationships with local organizations, businesses, and residents of the same neighborhoods that we also call home. Our owners Kevin and Cynthia Lee are natives to the Greater New England area, helping to inspire every member of the team to appreciate our area’s people, culture, traditions, and history.
As a disaster recovery team that has worked hard to become the premier choice for restoration from Amherst to Merrimack, we have spent years building both the experienced members of our teams and our broad inventory of recovery equipment to offer effective mitigation, remediation, reconstruction, and restoration services wherever they might be necessary. As a 24/7 response team, these experienced technicians and industry-leading equipment are available whenever disaster might strike your home or business.
Though not as densely populated as bigger cities, we have many businesses that can benefit from our large loss recovery team. With our extensive inventory of tools and equipment as well as a large roster of IICRC-Certified restoration technicians, we can handle emergencies of any size or severity. From the Merrimack Premium Outlets to industrial facilities along the rivers, it is our business to get your doors back open quickly to the customers that you serve.
No matter what disaster you get faced with from a water loss incident to a widespread fire, or from mold colonization to storm damages, we have the experienced team that can offer effective mitigation, reconstruction, remediation, and restoration of your property to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Bio Recovery Asscociation (ABRA) - http://americanbiorecovery.org/
- Indoor Air Quality Association - http://www.iaqa.org
- Institute of Environmental Education (IEE) - https://ieetraining.com/
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Services (IICRC) - http://www.iicrc.org/