Can You Handle All Aspects Of Cleaning And Repair To My Amherst Home After A Fire?
SERVPRO Has a Team of Experts Able to Deal with Restoring Your Amherst Home
When fire strikes your Amherst home, you are left trying to cope with a disastrous situation. You need professional help you can trust to come alongside you and handle the cleanup and restoration. We can provide that help every step of the way.
Can you take care of the multi-level needs of a fire-damaged home?
A fire of any size can be cause for concern. The more extensive the fire, the more severe the devastation, both to the home and the family. A fire that has spread throughout the residence can leave homeowners in shock, not knowing what to do first. Immediate fire and water mitigation are required. At SERVPRO, we take you step by step through the entire process. We interact with your insurance company, provide move out services, and handled the complete fire damage restoration to your Amherst home. Here is a list of things we often deal with when a fire has occurred:
• Making it safe – a safe workplace is needed. May require boarding up the home to protect it.
• Water intrusion – water damage from burst pipes and efforts to put out the fire. Water extraction takes place as needed.
• Structural damage – floors, walls, woodwork, framing, and stairs become weakened by fire.
• Build back services – rebuilding areas that collapsed due to things like the weight of the water from firefighters
• Debris removal and disposal
• Smoke damage and soot cleanup – using the correct chemicals for the type of soot involved.
• Move out services – the contents of the home may need to be removed to our warehouses for cleaning and restoration
• Restoration and cleaning of furniture, drapery, and personal items if possible.
Understanding the Levels of Fire Damage
Every fire is different, and the extent of the fire will determine what takes place. Smaller contained fires are going to require much less fire restoration services than a fire that spreads throughout the home. Understanding the three main types of fire can help you grasp what may get done in your home.
• Minor Fire Damage – Smoke residue is contained in a small area. Light to moderate soot damage. Dry and wet cleaning techniques can get used. Minimal replacement of items. Repainting may not even be required.
• Medium Fire Damage – Smoke residue is moderate. Repainting may be needed. A higher level of things may need replacing. Heat damage is present in drywall and cabinets. Deodorizing takes place as the smell of smoke is much stronger. More wet cleaning happens.
• Major Fire Damage– Severe damage is present Structural repairs are needed. Smoke residues spread through the home. Premises may need boarding up. Debris removal is necessary. Content move out is required.
Technicians That Bring Expertise, Training and Care to the Job
Our Green Team knows the pressure and stress you are undergoing. Our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) accredited, and fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) work with your situation to reduce that stress. There is no need for a long list of different contractors for each type of job. We are a full spectrum company that can provide:
• Fire mitigation
• Water damage services
• Licensed reconstruction
The fear of not knowing what needs to happen can be crippling. That is why understanding what may need to take place in your home is essential. There are no surprises from SERVPRO's techs. We keep you informed of the process from beginning to end. The training provided to the technicians is intensive and ongoing. We give your home the care we would give our own.
SERVPRO is There for You
We not only provide fire damage services that mean you only need one company to take care of everything, but we are available whenever a crisis arises. You can call us any time of day or night twenty-four hours a day. Our emergency team will be on its way to you ASAP once we receive your call.
Life can be stressful on a daily basis. Throw a disaster like a fire in the mix, and it can be overwhelming. We understand that and make it our goal to get you back to the little stresses of life as quickly as possible. Contact SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293 for expert fire damage service. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.