Assistance with Water Mitigation in Merrimack
SERVPRO Offers Water Restoration Services in the Merrimack Area
When appliances malfunction in your home, your dishwasher can sometimes become a culprit. Sometimes, when dishwashers break, they can spray water all over your kitchen. The supply lines running to your dishwasher could also break or leak, which can cause a disaster in your kitchen. If your kitchen's floor fills up with standing water, the moisture could ruin items like your flooring, kitchen cabinets, and walls.
Since multiple supply and drain lines run through your kitchen, it is one room that our SERVPRO technicians find is often the source when conducting water mitigation inside your Merrimack home. If a mishap floods your kitchen, it could also spread to other rooms in your house. Standing water in your kitchen can also raise the relative humidity level in your building and cause secondary issues in places that do not come into contact with moisture.
Services we can offer after your kitchen floods out:
- Pump out standing water that is deeper than two inches using a submersible pump
- Use a mop and squeegee to remove moisture from laminated floors
- Use a heavy-duty extractor and weighted extraction tool to extract moisture from thick carpets
- Set up injection drying machines to dry out wall cavities
- Use drying mats on hardwood floors to prevent coupling
- Set up air movers to push air into cabinets
- Applied structural drying (ASD)
If your kitchen's relative humidity level rises, your cabinets could be negatively affected. Moisture can also leak into your cabinets from the inside out, becoming prime spots for mold growth. We can use fans or air movers to push air inside your cabinets which will speed up the natural evaporation process. Dehumidifiers can then pull all the moisture out of the air to aid the drying process.
If you ever notice standing water on your floors after your dishwasher malfunctions, call SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293.