Efficient Fire Damage Assistance in Merrimack
Merrimack Residents Can Trust SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damaged homes call for skill and precision when cleaning and restoring to ensure the best results. However, Merrimack homeowners also face tremendous stress and a sense of loss from any items lost in the fire. SERVPRO is here to make it easier for you to regain your life once a fire breaks out. Whether there is a house fire or your commercial property suffered damage, We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Once you experience fire damage in Merrimack, a quick call to our office will mobilize our Green Fleet filled with all the necessary equipment and tools to restore your property to pre-fire condition whenever possible. We offer 24-hour emergency service because we realize the sooner we arrive to begin fire assessment and mitigation, the more chance there is of reducing fire damage and saving you money. You can also count on us to arrive within hours of your call!
What is the SERVPRO Difference?
Rather than leaving your property to chance with DIY restoration and cleanup, you will have IICRC-certified technicians at the ready to get to work. Our professionals have been through the whole gamut of training, including continual education, to ensure we give our area clients nothing but the best. Some of the team members you may see at your property during house fire cleanup include:
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) – ready to address all charred debris, stubborn soot, and specialized cleaning techniques.
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technicians (UFT) - can handle even the most delicate materials as they work to salvage items whenever possible.
- Odor Control Technicians (OCT) – trained to use odor counteractants, specialized equipment, and cleaning agents to rid your property of foul, stubborn smoke odors.
- Water Damage Restoration Technicians (WRT) – ensure that all water and moisture from extinguishing the blaze gets addressed to keep secondary damage and mold from developing.
Having the Proper Tools and Equipment Makes All the Difference!
A team is only as good as the tools they have to execute the job, which is why we stock up all of our vehicles with the latest equipment for fire and smoke restoration. Some of the pieces that you may see the SERVPRO team using at your Merrimack property include:
- Thermal Fogging Equipment – This equipment uses solvent-based products that put out a dense fog. The fog consists of a deodorant solution that disperses in tiny particles to bond with odor-causing particulates in the space.
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Fogging Equipment – This equipment works with deodorizing agents, atomizing the liquid to put out a mist that quickly penetrates areas where odorous particulates travel. When necessary, this equipment is helpful for disinfectant and fungicide applications.
What About the Removal of Charred Materials?
Charred materials require removing and replacing all new materials in many fire situations. Using controlled demolition methods, trusted contractors dispose of unsalvageable materials like drywall, baseboards, carpeting, and other elements. Once everything gets replaced, everything gets finished off to make it “Like it never even happened.”
When it comes to content cleaning, we carefully inspect all items to determine how they can get restored.
- All items get logged using our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), so there is a detailed inventory.
- Everything gets put into a non-salvageable, salvageable, or questionable category.
- Pretesting also gets done to help us determine the restorability – we work outward from the source of damage.
Get your daily life back to normal faster when you have SERVPRO of Merrimack helping with fire damage at your property. Give us a phone call at (603) 262-9293, and we can dispatch our crew as soon as possible to begin the initial inspection and assessment.