Why Merrimack Residents Need Professional Mold Damage Help
Safe, Effective Mold Damage Help When Merrimack Properties Need It
Any property can develop black mold, and many homeowners, property managers, and business owners may not realize it is there until the problem gets out of hand. Not only should you take the time to inspect various areas of your Merrimack property for this pesky fungi, but having a remediation plan in place is also extremely helpful. Rather than trying to attempt mold cleanup on your own, having trained technicians from SERVPRO handle it for you will be safer and a lot more effective.
Why worry about mold damage in Merrimack? Many people may not realize that mold can spread throughout their property in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores are all around us, naturally occurring indoors and out. Because of this, it is virtually impossible to remove all of it from homes and businesses thoroughly. This is why homeowners should never trust a company that claims they can remove mold – nor should you be trying DIY products you find in stores claiming to eradicate the spores.
SERVPRO Mold Remediation to the Rescue!
With proper inspection and remediation services, you can drastically cut back on the spore count so that it gets to normal or ‘baseline’ levels. SERVPRO will never advertise removals or guarantee eradication. What we will always do is our best to work on cleanup and restoring your mold-damaged property to make it as it was before – “Like it never even happened.”
Think about the following should you suspect spores colonizing in your home:
- Spores are microscopic, floating through the air and entering homes via windows, doors, HVAC systems, and even on you or your pets.
- Spores thrive within moist surroundings and quickly colonize when exposed to water.
- It begins to thrive with enough moisture, the proper temperatures, and an organic food source.
- Before remediation starts, SERVPRO addresses the source of the water or moisture issue. We do this to ensure the problem does not return.
- You will often notice musty, strong odors that lead you to areas where spores may be colonizing.
- Higher than average relative humidity (RH) may be the culprit, so try to keep indoor levels below 45%.
Handling Your Contents with Care
Moisture issues and mold growth is not only destructive for your property, but your belongings may take a hit as well. Our technicians know how to navigate the structure for cleaning, but we also have specialized methods to handle things like:
- Keepsakes, and more
Odor is a big part of the problem with any colonization issue. We have Odor Control Technicians (OCT) on our team, ready to identify and eliminate foul, musty odors that come from a mold infestation.
How it Works
- Containment procedures begin to help spread and isolate contaminated areas using negative air pressure and physical barriers.
- Specialized air filtration equipment grabs microscopic spores from the air.
- Our team uses powerful air scrubbers with HEPA filtration vacuums to keep spores from spreading during cleanup.
- Mold-infested materials deemed unsalvageable get removed and disposed of using a controlled demolition process.
- Antimicrobial and antifungal treatments are used to clear colonies, keep new colonies from forming, and keep surfaces sanitized and Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack when you need reliable, efficient assistance with mold damage cleanup. We are available 24-hours a day for both commercial and residential applications. Reach us by dialing (603) 626-9293.