How Do I Know My Home is Safe After a Flood in Milford?
Our emergency response specialists are available 24/7 so that we can begin work as quickly as possible and eliminate potential issues before they occu
SERVPRO Flood Restoration Specialists in Milford Conduct a Hazard Assessment Before Performing Work
After a flood in your Milford home, one of the first considerations is that of safety. You want to make sure your home does not present any impending danger for your family. Our technicians assess the damage and potential hazards so that they can best restore your home to preloss conditions. Our technicians strive to create a safe and healthy structure while they work on your home.
How Do SERVPRO Technicians Address Hazards?
The very nature of flood damage in Milford presents hazardous conditions. Excess water can create slip and fall conditions at the least, and structural damage at the worst. It is essential to keep both workers and occupants safe during restoration work. Our IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) specialists use their knowledge and expertise to safely remove excess water through extraction, drying, and dehumidification.
What Are Some Common Solutions to Hazards After a Flood?
• Floodwater is contaminated black (level 3) water that can present health risks. Technicians safely extract and dispose of the water according to local regulations while wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
• Water can create electrical hazards; technicians make sure electrical equipment is unaffected and not impacted before using electricity, disconnecting when necessary.
• Technicians address overhead or inadequate lighting hazards by creating an engineering solution. They can remove the overhead materials causing potential danger or bring in temporary lighting.
Flooding dangers are not always predictable and can pose an immediate threat. Our emergency response specialists are available 24/7 so that we can begin work as quickly as possible and eliminate potential issues before they occur. For assistance, Contact SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
What Factors Allow Mold to Grow in My Locker Room Showers?
Keeping the shower areas of gyms free of mold is difficult. Call SERVPRO for fast, effective remediation.
Commercial Mold Remediation for Merrimack Gyms Stops Microbes in Their Tracks
Locker room showers in gyms and Merrimack public facilities need to take mold remediation efforts seriously to keep the area safe and comfortable for customers. However, there are times when the microbial growth is more than daily custodial cleaning can fully mitigate.
SERVPRO provides mold remediation for Merrimack businesses in need of a higher standard of clean. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified crews to perform mold mitigation services as well as remove any water damage that may be contributing to mold growth on your property.
How Mold Accumulates in Locker Room Showers
- Ventilation limitations.Ventilation is a must for keeping relative humidity below levels that are ideal for mold growth. Water vapor from showers instead clings to porous surfaces like towels, rugs, and cleaning brushes. Keep porous items clean and dry to prevent the spread of mold.
- Excess humidity.Too much humid air combined with hours of hot water usage a day can quickly lead to mold growth—lower mold risk by setting the AC lower or investing in dehumidifiers for your facilities.
- Dirt buildup.Mold is not an indicator that your showers are dirty. Still, it cannot grow without the right environment and consumption of organic material like dust and dirt—clean showers daily, especially in hard-to-reach areas like ceilings and grout.
SERVPRO’s Sanitation Measures
Disinfection is key to eliminating or at least limiting, microbes and mold spores. After securing a mold-affected area for cleanup, SERVPRO technicians use a variety of tools to combat shower mold, including:
- Agitating brushes to remove loose mold deposits
- HEPA filter air scrubbers for catching and removing spores floating in the air
- Wet cleaning with detergent solutions targeted at curbing microbial growth
SERVPRO of Merrimack provides businesses with Faster to Any Size Disaster remediation and mitigation services when you call (603) 262-9293.
More about Merrimack.
Why Should I Agree to a Pack-Out of My Amherst Home After a Fire?
Our SERVPRO technicians will quickly assess and remediate your fire damaged home. Contact our experts right away.
Professional Pack-Outs Managed by SERVPRO Significantly Improve the Outcomes for Fire Damaged Amherst Residences and the Contents of the Homes
The aftermath of an Amherst household fire is hectic at best and often devastating for you and your family. Understandably, you feel panicked and out of control. When the restoration company you choose suggests a pack-out of most or all of your furnishings, household goods, and personal possessions, you might feel unsure, unwilling to allow what feels like an even more intense disrupting of your life.
What Is the Point of a Pack-Out?
Choosing pursuit of a partial or complete pack-out of the movable property in your fire damaged Amherst home has positive outcomes for both the items moved and the spaces cleared in your dwelling.
How Does a Pack Out Benefit the Items Moved?
- The articles packed up and transported away from the fire damaged spaces in Amherst avoid additional harm from firefighting water and soot deposit.
- Our home contents specialists assess the damage to each item and make recommendations based on our fire damage restoration resources, preventing you from the expense and emotional loss of discarding possessions we safely can bring back to function and appearance.
- Your possessions are safe and secure in a climate-controlled storage area after restoration. The system we use to track the items allows us to locate and return individual items as you need them.
How Does a Pack Out Streamline Mitigation and Remediation Efforts in Your Home?
- Removal of furniture and personal possessions allows our Water Damage Restoration Technicians (WRT) and Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) to focus on structural components and fixtures damaged by the fire.
- Moving out water and soot damaged items reduces the moisture, residue, and odor load in your home, increasing the effectiveness of the interventions our on-site technicians employ to manage these issues.
What Safeguards Are in Place to Account for Packed Out Articles?
Our crew uses the Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) to inventory and track your packed out property. Using a combination of written lists, barcoding technology, and digital photography, our move out specialists memorialize each item as we pack it carefully. Technicians use protective wrap on large pieces and sturdy boxes for loose, smaller articles. We encourage you to identify the things you might need returned as soon as possible after processing rather than when your home is ready to pack back, such as:
- Particular types of clothing
- Books and paperwork
- Tools and equipment
- Treasured items, such as a child's favorite toy or blanket
What Happens During Processing of Fire Damaged Contents?
Every item is considered individually as its needs can vary from other damaged articles. Our employees assess each piece of packed out property to determine:
- Characteristics of its materials--solid, permeable, washable, dry cleanable, colorfastness
- Condition--previous damage, soil levels, moisture levels, noticeable odors
- Types of soiling--oil-based, water-based
- Evidence of mold, mildew, other microbial growth
We choose cleaning products and methods on an individualized basis, using our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training and experience:
- Technicians pre-test the efficacy of the selected product and method.
- If pre-testing indicates the approach chosen is successful, we proceed to clean, dry, disinfect, and deodorize the items.
- After processing, the items are packed and stored securely, awaiting the completion of on-site fire damage remediation at your home.
Does SERVPRO Help with Insurance Claims?
Many insurance companies suggest working with a reliable and reputable fire damage restoration company, and you might select us because of a recommendation from your carrier. Our CCIS provides a dynamic written and digital record for the packed-out property. The professional assessment our employees complete and updates recorded outline whether chosen interventions succeed in returning contents to preloss condition. This information forms the basis for your claims' coverage. Our documentation supports your requests for restoration compensation or replacement if we cannot restore an item to previous functionality.
Who Takes Responsibility for Reuniting the Processed Contents with My Fire Damage Restored Home?
Our CCIS protocol includes a professional pack back of your property when your dwelling is ready. The same care used when we moved items to our production facility makes the move back respectful and comprehensive. We appreciate how stressful the aftermath of a household fire feels and make every effort to streamline the process for you and your family as you return to your restored abode.
The team at SERVPRO of Merrimack is ready to muster all our resources to transform your home and its contents to "Like it never even happened." Call us at (603) 262-9293 to begin the partnership with our experts that returns normalcy to your life after fire damage.
Can Dehumidifiers Dry a Wet Property in Merrimack?
When your home suffers from water damage, time is of the essence. Contact SERVPRO for water removal and remediation services.
Dehumidification Can Speed up the Drying Process. But for Efficient Drying and Mitigation, SERVPRO Uses Water Removal Equipment That is Up to 900 Times More Effective
What is the fastest way to dry a wet property?
Drying a property relies on using the right resources and equipment. Most Merrimack water restorers opt for extraction equipment over dehumidification because it provides quick results. A water extractor, sometimes referred to as hot water extraction uses a heating element combined with negative air pressure. Usually, these equipment are fitted to a truck-mount, which provides the necessary power for both vacuuming and heating. At the return side of the equipment, a restorer can use a range of fittings to remove water from walls, carpeting, fabrics, or furnishing. Water extractors using light-wands are useful for areas of restrictive access.
Is equipment essential in drying a property?
- Submersible water pumps which have a range of versatile uses for both solid-waste and subterranean water removal
- Hot water extractors which can be adapted to the requirements of the situation
- Rapid air-movers can help to promote airflow which encourages evaporation
Is dehumidification necessary to dry out indoor spaces?
One of the risks of drying a wet property is that evaporating moisture can raise relative humidity. Higher levels of humidity can result in condensation damages as well as microbial growth concerns. SERVPRO uses dehumidifiers in a property to maintain control over conditions while applying more effective drying equipment like axial air-movers. The average time to completely dry property is around five days. However, molds can reach full growth in as little as seventy-two hours in the right conditions. Therefore, it is essential to maintain control over indoor humidity levels to prevent secondary damage while conducting primary water restoration.
If you require assistance with a water emergency, contact SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293.
Click here for more information about Merrimack.
Harsh Weather Conditions Can Force You To Leave Your Amherst Home
“Like it never even happened.”
What should I do after Evacuating my Amherst Property in a Storm?
Severe weather conditions can force you to evacuate your Amherst home temporarily. SERVPRO can help to secure and restore the property until it is safe to return.
What services are available for homeowners that are temporarily relocated due to a storm emergency?
Our services operate within the margins of first responders and remodeling for homes with storm damage in the Amherst. One of the hardest challenges homeowners face during testing weather is the stress of temporarily evacuating their homes. It can be tough to focus on work or life when you are unsure of the safety of your property and possessions. Our team incorporates general contractor training programs (OSHA) into our qualifications and expertise. OSHA qualifications mean we are capable of performing emergency remediation and reconstructive restoration. After speaking with your insurance provider, you should immediately contact a restoration service to reduce the chances of further loss or looting while your property is vacant.
What can I do to secure a property that is currently vacant due to a violent weather event?
Professional restorers can enter, scope, and seal a property that is temporarily vacated due to weather-related emergencies. Setting up security in and around your property can help to deter criminal activities while the home is vacant. SERVPRO restorers can set up clear signage as well as boarding up broken windows or doors using robust materials to prevent unlawful entry. Also, our technicians can prevent further water intrusion by sealing upper levels from the elements. These may include installing temporary tarpaulins over any gaps in roofing or structure that stop rainwaters from entering the property. At the ground level, our team can block entrance ways to prohibit further water intrusion from the roads or neighborhoods.
How can I protect my possessions after temporarily vacating my home during a storm?
Leaving your home in an emergency can force you to leave most of your possessions behind. As part of our emergency services package, we can offer residents secure storage for their contents during the restoration. While it is more convenient and less time-consuming to keep contents on-site, there are some situations where contents could become damaged or unsafe in a storm-damaged structure. A move-out process involves creating a digital inventory of the contents in your home. We enlist professional movers to transport these items to a climate-controlled warehouse for cleaning, drying, and storage until we can safely bring them back to the structure. Our team makes a note of the location in the home of any contents that require removal so we can put them back in their original position when they are ready to return to the property.
What contents restoration services can I expect from a move-out?
• Dry cleaning of fabrics and textiles
• Decontamination and cleaning
• Storage in a climate-controlled warehouse
• Immersion cleaning for dense items
• Esporta washing that can remove up to 99% of soils
• Deodorization of textiles and contents that are odorous
• Full accountability, insurance protection, and security while items are in storage
Do I need to wait for an insurance adjuster estimate before starting an emergency restoration?
We work closely with insurance adjusters when performing any restoration works on a property, and usually producing estimates is done before work begins. However, in storm-related damages, it can be challenging to produce a full estimate until emergency services at the property are complete. Often properties with significant water intrusion are impossible to fully-assess before reducing the standing water levels. Equally, there may be structural damage that is not immediately apparent until further restoration and inspections are complete. Most of the time, emergency restoration is already underway before a resident receives an estimate. By performing mitigation tasks as quickly as possible, we can reduce the chances of further harm coming to your home.
What kind of hidden damages can occur in a property with significant water intrusion (flooding) and storm impact?
• Flooding of the properties cavities including floors and ceilings
• Warping of the structural frame which can require remodeling or reconstruction
• The extent of water migration. Blackwater migration can result in significant demolition and reinstallation of building materials to return it to a preloss condition.
• Mold or other microbial growth-related damages
• Condensation water damage. For example, water migration from a crawlspace with no vapor-barriers
• Damages to the electrical or plumbing systems within the home
The impact of storm damages to a property can often feel overwhelming to a homeowner. Many potential sources of damage can make restoration a significant undertaking. Our technicians are here to help mitigate against expensive or permanent damages to both your home and contents. By performing timely emergency and mitigation procedures, we can bring down the overall expense of your claim as well as reducing the time-frame to return your home to a preloss condition.
If you are temporarily relocated from your home due to a storm, contact SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293.
Are the Disinfection Measures Enough?
Cleaning and sanitizing are both keys to helping stop the spread of viruses.
Let’s consider grocery stores in Merrimack and throughout New Hampshire. They’re open as an essential service company. We can easily understand how frequent cleaning and disinfection throughout the store and its equipment are so very important to the health of employees and customers alike. Good news -- recent statistics indicate that preventative cleaning and disinfection are having a positive impact. By the way, when you shop at a store, be sure to practice social distancing.
Professional Cleaning Offers an Advantage
The SERVPRO team can help any business that remains open, by performing supplemental cleaning in Merrimack and using commercial equipment to apply hospital-grade disinfectants.
How can SERVPRO of Merrimack help to make cleaning more efficient?
- Specific strategies for each location,
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Experienced in CDC, EPA, OSHA protocols
- Workforce to complete a project of any size
Our SERVPRO of Merrimack team is available to discuss your needs. Give us a call today at (603) 262-9293.
DISCLAIMER. Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Merrimack, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack today at (603) 262-9293 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Who Can I Call When My Amherst Kitchen Has Cooking Fire Damage?
Kitchens are the source of many house fires each year. Never leave cooking unattended.
Accredited Disaster Mitigation Technicians Can Clean Fire Damage in Your Amherst Home
Kitchen fires in the Amherst area, depending on what is burning, can be slow-burning at low temperatures or fast-burning, high-heat flames that can diminish quickly with the help of a kitchen fire extinguisher. However, when fired throw proteins into the mix, these damages take on a new dimension of complexity that needs professional care for complete removal.
When protein fire damage in your Amherst home’s kitchen has left behind hard-to-clean soot and foul odors, SERVPRO technicians stand ready to return your kitchen’s structure and contents to a preloss state. This team adheres to both local regulations and Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards for disaster mitigation to maintain your kitchen.
What Sets Protein Residues Apart from Other Types of Fire Damage?
When meat, poultry, or fish burns in a kitchen fire, it can impart almost invisible residues that are difficult to clean without professional intervention. Here is what you need to know about protein fires:
- Burnt proteins can leave behind a distinctly rancid, meaty odor that can worsen with time.
- Protein residues require extra care to mitigate because they can penetrate porous surfaces more deeply.
- Resealing or repainting may be needed to eliminate the smell, even with a professional-grade cleaning.
- If your kitchen has suffered a protein fire, avoid contacting surfaces affected by residues to minimize the spread of foul odors.
How Does SERVPRO Remove Protein Fire Damage From My Home?
The most important aspect of removing protein residues is altering them so that we can perform cleaning more effectively. SERVPRO accomplishes this with the help of enzyme digesters that “eat” protein soils and make them into water-soluble byproducts for easy cleaning water, ammonia, or detergent solutions.
SERVPRO of Merrimack wants to keep your home looking, “Like it never even happened.” Call (603) 262-9293 to begin the mitigation process.
More about Amherst.
Can I Afford the Cost of Restoration?
No matter when you make the call, we have technicians who can assist you.
SERVPRO works with you and your Insurance company.
Once homeowners get over the initial shock of finding a water leak in their home, most begin to worry about the cost of restoration. How much are the restoration and repairs going to cost? Can their budget afford it? Can they cut any corners? Does their homeowner's insurance cover everything? These and other questions can quickly overwhelm people.
SERVPRO provides water damage services in Merrimack, as well as restoration and repair and surrounding areas. We have been providing water damage services for many years. Our experience and technical certifications, combined with 24/7 availability and 4-hour response times, are aimed at mitigating the damage and controlling the total cost of recovery. There may be an additional cost and even health issues if homeowners do not take the proper steps to remove all moisture from their homes.
Making Informed Decisions
One of the first actions our crew chief takes upon arriving at your home is to complete an assessment of the damage. We make sure that the source of the water is under control, and we develop a plan to remove standing water, remove the moisture, and lower the humidity. If repairs are required, these can also be discussed with the homeowner and the insurance company adjuster. We prepare an estimate of the cost to complete all of this work.
Homeowners can quickly decide in conjunction with the insurance adjuster what action should be undertaken. Note that it is essential to act quickly to avoid long term damage to floors such as hardwood floors and also the growth of mold and mildew in your home. SERVPRO can deploy a team of people within hours of the initial leak to mitigate the damage.
Homeowners without insurance coverage must carefully decide what action to take. Delays or taking no action at all can lead to costly damage more significant than the initial cleanup and drying. Hardwood flooring can cup, crown, or crack, leading to total replacement. Cabinet structures may swell, become unsightly, and lose structural integrity. Worst of all, mold infestations may appear, leading to structural damage, health issues, and very unsightly looking conditions. All of these conditions can be much costlier to repair. SERVPRO can help homeowners understand these issues and make appropriate decisions for their situation.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293 for 24/7 service. We proudly serve Mt Vernon, Amherst, and surrounding areas. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Want to know more about Merrimack?
Why Is Standing Water a Concern for My Merrimack Home?
When water invades your home, SERVPRO to the rescue! We know how to dry and restore your water damaged home.
Our SERVPRO Professionals Can Help to Remove Standing Water and Dry Your House Before Irreparable Damage Occurs
Following a flood or substantial water loss that could occur in your house, it is crucial to focus on removing standing water first. As much of a priority as this should be, many homeowners are ill-prepared for this mitigation step. To successfully achieve the removal of standing water in your Merrimack house, it involves the union of sophisticated extraction tools and experienced restoration technicians.
Water removal for Merrimack homes involves the use of multiple extraction tools in our inventory. Finding the right tool for a specific job is a determination made during the scoping of the work to get done. During this initial phase that precedes mitigation, our crew chief and project manager can work with the customer to determine pre-existing conditions, the extent of the damage, and the most efficient extraction and drying solutions available.
What Are the Main Risks of Standing Water in My Home?
Standing water is an underappreciated threat to your home. Pooling water, regardless of its depth, can have destructive effects unexposed materials, contents, and other susceptible items. Addressing standing water first can help too limited some of the damaging effects that could take place, including:
Overexposure to standing water over extended periods can lead to a weakening of construction materials in your home. It is essential to note which materials might be deteriorating and highly saturated after water exposure. Saturation can make materials much more massive, which tests the limitations of fasteners like drywall screws and nails.
The movement of water throughout your home after a water loss incident can be a challenge to identify adequately. Getting ahead of this migration is vital, as it can limit how many materials and contents in your home become exposed to damage.
Much like heavier saturations can deteriorate materials like drywall, over saturation of materials like carpeting and wood flooring can lead to specific problems of their own. With prolonged exposure, water can penetrate the surface layer of carpeting, affecting both the padding underneath this layer and even penetrate the subflooring.
It is consistently a priority of our SERVPRO team to limit controlled demolition and later reconstruction of your damaged home. The fast response when the extraction is needed can help to mitigate the water loss event in Merrimack and prevent unnecessary demolition when possible.
How Can SERVPRO Remove Pooling Water?
As briefly mentioned, the focus of our responding technicians is removing standing water from damaged areas of your home as soon as possible. Our team can go about this in several ways, and it varies based on the severity of the damage, the location of the standing water, and its depth. We have multiple tools to help in this regard, but the most commonly used are:
- Submersible pumps
- Wet vacuums
- Squeegee wands
What Happens to Water-Damaged Items in My House?
Content management is another vital aspect of the immediate work that we can do when we arrive at a water damaged house. By assessing the water damage to your personal property, we can make real-time drying decisions and recovery choices based on what these items need. In many situations, there are upwards of three primary categories the content recovery can fall into, including:
Relocating items in a house to a safer area within the structure can be the most efficient method of protecting your belongings when no other damage is present. This solution is only suitable when no other physical damage is identifiable on the individual items.
Cleaning up individual belongings might seem like a tedious approach, but it can help to reduce out-of-pocket expenses for our customers. By drying and surface cleaning damaged items in the house, we can have items better prepared for replacement in the home following the completion of restoration and mitigation phases.
In some situations, on-site recovery is not feasible. If more intricate cleaning and restoration are necessary, items can get relocated to our nearby SERVPRO facility for the attention they need.
How Fast is Drying After Water Removal?
While our team has much experience and training in drying sciences, there are too many variables to say with certainty how long drying processes typically take. We must determine where moisture exists and utilize our advanced tools to remove it from the house as quickly as possible. With equipment like high-velocity air movers and positive pressure systems, we can get you back in your home quickly after a loss incident.
Water loss incidents can be a challenge to overcome, even for experienced restoration technicians like our SERVPRO of Merrimack professionals. Give us a call anytime that we can help with our sophisticated equipment and experienced technicians. We are ready 24/7 at (603) 262-9293.